Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble finding "challenges" on my computer and my Android phone.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been invited to join a challenge, but I cannot find any challenges one either phone or computer.  I'm running Windows 8.1 on my computer.  Is that the reason?  Also my phone is a Samsung-SM J727V, android version 7.0.  I have no idea what any of this means, but is there something with my phone that would cause problems?  I have just purchases it, reluctantly, and I will not upgrade it.  It would just mean that I cannot have full access to what Fitbit can do.  Many thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

Kayne

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @kaynelvb, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community!

When you received an invitation for a challenge you will see the notification on your Challenge tab by accessing to your Fitbit app and you will received an email to the address you have registered on your Fitbit account.

Only through these two methods you can join to a challenge you have been invited. Unfortunately these challenges are only available for mobile phones and cannot be accessed through your computer.

The model of your mobile play an important role since is require to run the latest version of the Fitbit app. For Android the last version is 2.54. In some mobile phones the app is not longer supported due to the operational system of the phone itself.

Let me know if you have additional questions. I'll be around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @kaynelvb, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community!

When you received an invitation for a challenge you will see the notification on your Challenge tab by accessing to your Fitbit app and you will received an email to the address you have registered on your Fitbit account.

Only through these two methods you can join to a challenge you have been invited. Unfortunately these challenges are only available for mobile phones and cannot be accessed through your computer.

The model of your mobile play an important role since is require to run the latest version of the Fitbit app. For Android the last version is 2.54. In some mobile phones the app is not longer supported due to the operational system of the phone itself.

Let me know if you have additional questions. I'll be around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the info.  I do not use my cell phone for much other than a phone, since I am almost out of data.  I will just continue to ignore the invites.  Sorry I haven't answered sooner, but I was really discouraged when I couldn't connect my new alta HR, but one of the reps in live chat helped me with it today.  Maria B.  She was a great help.

Best Answer
0 Votes