Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Messenger notifications on Fitbit Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I am getting messenger notifications on my charge 4 but want to stop them.  However when I look in settings - my applications messenger/facebook arent listed so I am not sure how turn them off.  Any ideas?  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@stephaniehedges Welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out about notifications on your Charge 4 and the explanation. 

I will be happy to help you with that. Just a question. Which smartphone do you have? If the app is not listed in the notifications settings, I would do the following. If you have an Android device, open the app, tap on your profile picture and then on Charge 4. Go into the notifications settings and tap on the three dots on the upper right corner. There you can deactivate all notifications. If you have an iOS device, you would need to go to your Bluetooth settings and remove the Charge 4 from the connected devices. That will reset all the notifications. You can then set them up again and only activate them for the desired apps.

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@stephaniehedges Welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out about notifications on your Charge 4 and the explanation. 

I will be happy to help you with that. Just a question. Which smartphone do you have? If the app is not listed in the notifications settings, I would do the following. If you have an Android device, open the app, tap on your profile picture and then on Charge 4. Go into the notifications settings and tap on the three dots on the upper right corner. There you can deactivate all notifications. If you have an iOS device, you would need to go to your Bluetooth settings and remove the Charge 4 from the connected devices. That will reset all the notifications. You can then set them up again and only activate them for the desired apps.

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes