Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add MobileTrack

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am attempting to use my p20 Pro and mobile track but when following the instructions, it does not allowed to add mobile track as a device? It is shown as a supported device?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @teenydinosaur thanks for bringing this to my attention, it's a pleasure to assist you with your MobileTrack concern.

Seems odd that you're unable to add MobileTrack as a device in the Fitbit app, even more when the Huawei P20 PRO is a compatible device with our products and services. That said and for me to better assist you, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Do you receive any error message while trying to add it? In the meantime I receive your answers, I recommend you to follow the next steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app
  3. Make sure that your mobile device is up to date 
  4. Reboot your mobile device
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app

Let me know how it goes, I'll be here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have tried all of the above to no avail. It hasn't been working for the last two months, I had assumed an update had broken it! 

It simply doesn't have my mobile in the options when adding a new device!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @teenydinosaur thanks for your reply and update, my apologies for the delay in responding.

Seems odd that after trying the troubleshooting steps from my previous post you're still experiencing difficulties, your effort and patience with this situation is appreciated. I recommend you to try again the same steps that were previously shared but with a different WiFi connection or with your mobile data. Also, if possible, please send me a screenshot of the error message you receive at the moment you try to add MobileTrack as your device. You can refer to this post to do so. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

No matter whether I scroll up or down there is no option to add mobile track.No matter whether I scroll up or down there is no option to add mobile track.

As shown above, mobile track is simply not in the list of available devices. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, formatted my phone, removed my account, removed my versa. Nothing.

Best Answer

You're reply is appreciated @teenydinosaur, sorry for the delay in responding. 

Thanks for the screenshot that was attached in your post and for taking in consideration the above troubleshooting steps, seems odd that MobileTrack isn't showing on the list of devices to setup. To better assist you with this, can you please try with another compatible device so I can determine if this is affecting your account as itself of just your current mobile device?

Please keep me posted.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive exactly same issue with my P20 pro. MobileTrack simy isint available as an option

Best Answer

It's the same for my P20 Pro

Best Answer

I experience the same on my p20 pro

Best Answer

@JohanMSP   @JodieMariexox  @Highlander2536   Very few, meaning almost NO Android phones support MobileTrack.  If it doesn't appear on the Set Up a Device page, then your phone doesn't support MobileTrack.  No amount of quitting, logging out or re-downloading will change it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I figured that much out. To bad they are claiming my device should support mobile track specifically on their own website. https://www.fitbit.com/us/technology/compatible-devices

It shouldn't be a problem to deliver on their false promises. Samsung health has no problem getting my Huawei phone's data. To bad I bought an aria 2 after I checked what they promised but before I double checked it myself.

Best Answer

However, as stated above, my Huawei p20 Pro is supported ... In theory.

It is incredibly annoying when I purchased a phone I new to be supported..... Which in fact isn't.

I have never found a solution. 

Best Answer

@LZeeW, How come the moderators don't seem to know this, or are they not allowed to say so?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lilbiddy   Community Council members are knowledgeable volunteers, not Fitbit employees.  Sorry, I don't have an answer for your question.

@JohanMSP   @JodieMariexox   @Highlander2536   @teenydinosaur  I took a very close look at the p20 pro page compared to the other Huawei pages.  I believe it is a simple, albeit frustrating error.  I can't find MobileTrack listed for any other Huawei phones.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer