Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add a meal or a drink

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi !

I'm currently unable to add any meal I had (I can only search through the food catalog but I can't add food/water on my consumption log) and I'm also unable to send an error report : when I've got some food to add, a window appears telling me "Fitbit stop functioning" then I return automatically back to the main menu.

(French version / App version 2.46 / Android v. 6.0 / Charge HR)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Bryn-the-French!

Would it be possible for you to take a screen shot and then post it here? That should let me get a better understanding of what is going on and find the best way to move forward.

Look forward to helping you get this situation resolved.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Bryn-the-French!

Would it be possible for you to take a screen shot and then post it here? That should let me get a better understanding of what is going on and find the best way to move forward.

Look forward to helping you get this situation resolved.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help but I've privileged the French answer (less translations troubles ^^).

I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app (why didn't I though about that first???).

The only problem was that some added sport activity disappeared (next time I'll check the transfer from my ipad to the PC version before uninstalling).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Bryn-the-French!

Thanks for letting me know that everything is now okay. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the future situations like this.

If you have any questions, be sure to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes