Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change profile picture?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys..does anyone else find it difficult to change there profile photo as mine keeps sayin..unable to save cropt photo,s even when the picture aint been cropt..when i push save/change profile picture it keep saying unable..is it because of my android phone settings?can somebody advise me on how to change it plz.FITBIT?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried changing it on the website instead of the Mobile app?:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/88MWZB

That worked for me!

Ray | Michigan - USA

Pixel Watch, Aria, Pixel 7 Pro, PC

Best Answer

Hi @Dancebobby1, welcome on board. @cz6y48, it's good to see you here and thanks for your great help.

@Dancebobby1, I've moved your post to the Android board so we can keep our forums organized. Just to confirm, do you see an error message when trying to change your profile picture? What is the model of your phone? If the Fitbit app is updated, I'd suggest you to log out from the Fitbit app, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, open the Fitbit app, log back in and try changing your profile picture one more time.

As an alternative option, please give a try to the suggestions shared by our friend @cz6y48.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Think iv tryed logging out but my profile pictures still the same?..dnt get why when i take a picture and save it...a msg saying cant save cropt pictures...thanks for reply

Best Answer
0 Votes