Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Charge 2 with Samsung S4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a samsung s4. I have downloaded the app but the phone won't connect with the fitbit charge2.  Any clues anyone?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

HI there @greymatters, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading what you are experiencing and I saw in your Community profile doesn't show any tracker paired. So I'm wondering if you are having troubles to set up your tracker?

Note that in order to sync is require to set up your tracker first through your Fitbit app. So if you haven't try this process yet, the following video will tell you all what you need to know.

However if you are experiencing issues to set up your tracker, these steps will give you some extra help:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Try setting up your device again.
  3. Turn your Fitbit device off and back on using the instructions in How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  4. Try setting up your device again.
  5. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet (turn it off and then back on).
  6. Try setting up your device again.
  7. If you can't set up after the reboot, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Follow these easy instructions to learn how you can set up your Fitbit tracker using a smartphone. See more at www.fitbit.com/how-to
Best Answer
0 Votes