Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create new group

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have searched, but while I found other people with the same problem I found no answers to the problem.

I was trying to create a new group for folks who use VR for exercise, since I had found groups for yoga, eating well etc that I find very helpful and supportive, but could not find a group for VR on Fitbit. I tried to create one on the app, which opened up a template to create one but once I had input the data would not let me create the group. I tried then to create one via web browser, but can't figure out how. Please help, as the groups do provide some wonderful group encouragement, and one for folks using this method of exercise would be very beneficial to folks such as myself.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Have you also had the problem where it won't let you add a photo? I saw someone in a different thread (who I believe also had an Android, but it wasn't n the Android app threads) who had that issue, so maybe the two are related? I get a notification about editing not being allowed for the picture, regardless of whether I take a new photo or upload one.
It seems for me that the "create" button grays out after I've added any info (group name, description, or rules), but it won't let me click 'create' without any information. I also read that they've taken down the ability to manage groups on the browser--I tried that option as well.

Best Answer

Try clearing the Fitbit apps cache. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue 🥺

Best Answer
0 Votes