Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete silent alarm

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a silent alarm that will not delete.  It does not show up in the online dashboard, but in the app on my Android it is there "waiting to delete" but no matter how many times I sync, it does not clear off. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @who_dat_matt, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Certainly this is not an expected behavior of the App. Lets give it a try to the following steps from this post to address this issue.

After the previous steps, make sure your tracker is syncing correctly to remove the silent alarm and the changes be apply to your tracker.

Hope it helps. Let me know how it goes!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, too, am experiencing this same situation. I have restarted my phone and shut down the app. It doesn't seem to be working. The link above goes to an explanation of how to change your profile picture. Not how to correct this particular problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @knaela, thank you for joining to the Fitbit Community. In the previous post that I have shared, is the steps I recommended that I want you to try. indeed, the topic of the thread is different although the troubleshooting process might be helpful for this scenario too.

To avoid more confusion you can try these steps:

Review that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app, for Android devices the latest is 2.46

1. Tap the menu button.
  2. Tap Help.
  3. Tap Fitbit App.

If you have this version, please log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings and then for the App manager option and  look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and finish this workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized again, go back to your app and try again to change your cover picture one more time.

Keep me posted how it goes and if the issue still persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes