Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Spotify app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa is new. It has the latest update on the watch and the app, however it wont let me install spotify. I get a pink box that says to make sure I have the latest update. I just got the versa last week. What am I doing wrong? I have a samsung galaxy phone. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Mabarger, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, seems odd that you're unable to install the Spotify app even though your Versa is running the latest firmware version. If you haven't already done so, please try our restart process and then try to install the app again.   

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue, purchased today. Ive just done the reset and no change? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this ever resolved?  I just bought my versa and can not download spotify.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They ran a update and i could download it but then each night i lost it and
the bluetooth sync disconnected.
I took it back to the shop for a refund.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately no , they did a uodate and i was able to download it however each night i lost it and had to reinstal. I also lost the bluetooth sync connection. Another issue i had eas rhe date change a few times while i was sleeping and the alarm didnt go off because it changes ro Saturday.  Each time i had a issue i had to do a hard reset.  I took it back for a refund. 

I dont know if i just had a faulty one or maybe it doesnt like you using too many bluetooth devices.:

Ford territory sync 2

Google home

Cygnett wireless earbuds

Fitbit versa

Samsung galaxy s9

Somewhere along the line things just dont work well together, not sure what it was in particular . 

Ive gone back to using my fitbit alta hr.

With a 3rd part app called fitbit notifications im able to see all notifications from the apps on my phone that i choose. 

Will have to do for now till i find something more seamless.  

Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes