Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unreliable syncing and tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I got my Charge 3 a year ago, syncing has been unreliable to my Samsung Galaxy A5. Sometimes things would be fine for a day, but then syncing stops, and I noticed that I often had to switch on and off the bluetooth on my phone to make it happen. Not finding an immediate solution on the forums, I learned to live with that.

Now that I started doing sports (finally), I see weird things when tracking runs or bike rides, when I start the tracking from the watch (with GPS on the phone). I noticed incomplete tracking, unreliable distances (same track getting measured differently every time), and sometimes weird paths (eg. loops). As an example I attach a screenshot of a recent bike ride, where a whole piece was cut off (the near horizontal red line) where I actually continued the yellow road there and turned left later to the road it later found me back on.

The second issue of inaccurate tracking is bad. That's why I got the fitbit in the first place. I mention the first problem, because maybe these are related.

Other info: the app version on the phone is always the latest (now 3.11); the tracker has been rebooted recently.

Any suggestion welcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Now attempting to attach the screenshot...

Best Answer
0 Votes