Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install clock face on Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to install a few clock faces and it says to make sure the fitbit app and my fitbit device are both updated even though i just installed the firmware update what do I do?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @dgrace586, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? Which clock face are you trying to install on your Versa Lite? Also, when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar issue. No matter what clock face I tap on it will not load at all. The page changes but I see nothing but the spinning green wheel. I tried all suggestions stated above. My mobile device is an LG Tribute. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue for days now. I have a Samsung device. I tried all the steps as well, with no luck in fixing the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using a Moto z force phone, versa lite watch. Trying to install space eclipse clock face. And agenda app. Both say to update, but according to the play store, my app is updated, and there doesn't appear to be any way to update the watch directly, only via syncing to the app? I am really frustrated that nothing I have tried to do with this watch has worked. Definitely starting to regret this purchase

Best Answer
0 Votes