Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to join up to 5 Challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 03/31/16: As this issue has been resolved and there has been no new mentions of this continuing to be an issue, I will be closing this thread.

If this issue arises again, feel free to create a new thread so I can take a look into the new instance. Thanks to everyone for your participation.

Fitbit Update 03/23/16: Some users have reported that they are unable to join up to 5 Challenges at one time.

PLEASE NOTE: If you're only able to join up to 5 Challenges at one time, this is expected behavior.

Our team is currently aware and working on getting this issue resolved. If you're still experiencing issues, please try the following:

1. Log out of the Fitbit App
  2. Log back in
  3. Try to join the Challenge again

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please provide the following information:

1. What type of Challenge were you attempting to join (Workweek hustle, Goal Day, etc)?
  2. How many Challenges were you participating in when it happened?
  3. What Android make and model and Android OS version are you running (ie 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, Lollipop, Marshmallow)?
Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

Samsung phone - same issue since the lastest fitbit update. Hope it gets fixed soon!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've emailed Fitbit about it and still no answer....I hate it because people keep inviting me to challenges and I have to explain over and over that I can't join and why.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems like a anytime there is an update. Something goes wrong!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I was able to join a challenge this morning!! So I'm in 4 now!! Woohoo!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I emailed them and did get a reply:

We're sorry that you're having trouble with the Fitbit app
and we thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
We've passed it on to our engineering team for research. We appreciate your patience with this matter. Please let us
know if we can assist you further.

But you need to open a support case: http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was in a challenge Monday. After that morning, I haven't been able to see it anymore. Ughhh!!!! So frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it seems to work again! I can participate in challenges again too, and
the app has not crashed as of last night.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone -- Fitbit Update 03/23/16: Some users have reported that they are unable to join up to 5 Challenges at one time.

PLEASE NOTE: If you're only able to join up to 5 Challenges at one time, this is expected behavior.

Our team is currently aware and working on getting this issue resolved. If you're still experiencing issues, please try the following:

1. Log out of the Fitbit App
  2. Log back in
  3. Try to join the Challenge again

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please provide the following information:

1. What type of Challenge were you attempting to join (Workweek hustle, Goal Day, etc)?
  2. How many Challenges were you participating in when it happened?
  3. What Android make and model and Android OS version are you running (ie 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, Lollipop, Marshmallow)?

Best Answer
Yesterday I was finally able to join 5 challenges.
Best Answer

@rsonee Thanks for the follow-up. Glad to hear that you're able to get back into your Challenges! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

As this issue has been resolved and there has been no new mentions of this continuing to be an issue, I will be closing this thread.

If this issue arises again, feel free to create a new thread so I can take a look into the new instance. Thanks to everyone for your participation.

Best Answer