Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login from Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have downloaded the fitbit app to my LG g6 android phone multiple times: turning phone off then back on, and then reloaded app and get a message that email and password invalid. However, I log into fitbit.com with ease from a desktop. What am I doing wrong?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DeannaMadaj7, It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, seems odd that you're unable to login from the Fitbit app. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please try the following steps:

Force quit the Fitbit app.
Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
Make sure that the OS version of your phone is up to date.
Reboot your mobile device.
Reinstall the Fitbit app.
Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all that, thank you for the suggestions. I have had this ongoing issue with all of my fitbit devices I have only ever had Android phones and have hoped that with very upgrade it would get better,
that has not been the case. I love my fitbit and wear it daily! I do get very frustrated with the app however!! I have added a screenshot of what my app tells me 9 of 10 times I attempt to log in. This is not the problem I have logging in for a desktop. I never have problems logging in from my desktop.Thank you for your help.Deanna 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes