Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reply text messages from Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to respond to a text messages on mt Fitbit Versa, I get an error message saying my bluetooth needs to be on, but it is on.  It worked when I first go it, now it does not..Please help!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Lolo1965, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering how it goes the issue with the text messages with your Versa and the error you were seeing? My apologies for the late response and I would like to confirm if the issue continue.

I would like to recommend to try the following troubleshooting steps: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Also a new version of the Fitbit app has started to rolling out, which contain stability improvements, security patches and bug fixes that might provide some help to improve the functionality of the app. This version is being gradually released, scheduled to be available for all our Android users. If you are not able to see this update, try to review your Google Play store at a later time. For more details you can review this post.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue, were you or them able to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it was resolved.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
What did you need to do to fix the problem? I have the same issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes