Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Alta HR with Xiaomi mi a3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've recently bought a new phone (Xiaomi mi a3) but it seems like the Fitbit doesn't work here.  When I try to add my Alta HR to the app, at first the app finds it and asks for the code (which appears on my fit bit's screen). btw after entering the code, it doesn't work anyway because it stop finding my tracker. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Sandra.i, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Let me share with you that the Xiaomi Mi A3 is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products, however, we cannot ensure a proper function of all its features due to this compatibility concern, Fitbit app and Android updates.

Even though your mobile device is not compatible, please give it a try to our help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. If by any chance you're still unable to use your Fitbit with your mobile device, I suggest you to try with a compatible device or a computer instead.

I'll be here if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer