Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Charge 2 with Samsung Galaxy A70

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My galaxy a70 is not compatible with my Fitbit charge 2. I couldn't pair them together. Could really appreciate it if the Fitbit team add a70 to the list.  I cannot fully utilised my Fitbit cos I cannot receive notifications from it. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jenniferho welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to help you today.

Let me share with you that the Samsung Galaxy A70 is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services just as you stated in your post, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products in the past, however, we cannot ensure a proper function of all its features due to this compatibility concern and because of Android, Fitbit app and device updates. That being said, even though your mobile device is not compatible, please give it a try to our help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

If by any chance you're still unable to use your Fitbit with your mobile device, I suggest you to try with a compatible device or a computer instead. Please take in consideration that Fitbit is always testing different mobile devices to make sure that they meet all the necessary requirements to properly work with our products and services. 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Charge 2 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

I'll be here if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes