Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Charge 2 with Samsung Galaxy A70s

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently have been gifted Charge 2 tracker & finding difficult to connect with my android (version 9)Samsung Galaxy A70s phone.Downloaded the app thru play store.

While charging through laptop there is no icon of battery on screen.

Screen is just showing mobile with logo & scrolling" www.fitbit.com/setup" all the time during charging.

Came to know thru app only that battery is charged but screen is same.

While connecting with phone code number appeared on screen but could not connect after putting the code in app.

Please guide if some wrongdoing is there.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SanjaySaxena, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Please keep in mind that your mobile device is not under our list of compatible devices with our products and services, therefore, you can experience connection difficulties with it. 

I'll be around if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes