Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Fitbit Blaze to Samsung S8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, After many frustrating attempts, of trying to sync my blaze since June 27 18. I have paired,  unpaired bluetooth on both Phone and Blaze to many times. I have deselected tracker and I'm trying to add it back,finds tracker and tells me their are bluetooth issues?

I have logged in and out of app, restarted phone as many times too.

Any suggestions on how to restore please..

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Forums @FC6!

Thanks for letting me know everything that you have tried to get it to work.

In this case I'd like to ask some questions about what is going on:

• Do you get any sort of error message?
  • Are you syncing another Fitbit device with that phone? Or any other Bluetooth device with the S8?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It isn't a solution. I have a Samsung s8+ and synch problems between my Fitbit Versa and my phone since I've bought my Versa a few months ago. I've tried all the suggesgions of the Team but nothing gas changed: s8 isn't compatible, sadly it isn't another explanation.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Elibetty.

The S8+ is definitely on the supported devices list. I'd like to ask you to please confirm what are the specific steps that you have tried so that I can look into other alternatives to help you get the Versa to sync.

Did  you use the S8 with a different Fitibt before?

In the meantime please try to follow these steps to remove your Fitbit from your phone's Bluetooth settings and then run the setup once again.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I've tried these steps you linked me but it doesn't help. The only thing that helps syncing my Versa with my s8+ is delete Versa from app and configure it again. But unfortunately it helps only for 24 hours, then I must restart my phone, sometimes it works and then Versa starts syncing, sometimes I must delete again my Versa from Fitbit app and reconfigure it again and again. Anyway it doesn't sync for more than 24 hours NEVER! It is very frustrating and unfortunately the customer support can't help me till now. 

Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes  thank you.  After many attempts of going through the process of trying to sync, finally decided to uninstall Fitbit app and restart as a new device? So far so good 😊

Best Answer

I hope for you that now it works finally good, for me this procedure works for at least 24 hours, then I must restart my phone, my Versa and when it isn't enough also disinstall and reinstall Versa as a new device in the app. I hope someone will listen to us and help fixing definitively all the issues! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks I have been able to sync my Blaze finally after many attempts, by
uninstalling the Fitbit app and starting again adding my device
Best Answer

Hello @FC6 and @Elibetty.

@FC6 Glad to know that everything is working correctly for you.

@Elibetty, I'd like to recommend one last thing. Let's try to uninstall the Fitbit app, remove the Fitbit from your S8's Bluetooth and then restart your phone. Install the app again and then run the setup process as if it was a brand new Fitbit. That should help the Fitbit sync correctly again.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes