Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Inspire HR doesn't sync with my Android phone 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The usual things to try when you get syncing issues are:

These have always worked for me when I’ve had problems but others have found other steps that worked for them. For example:

• let the battery completely drain and then recharge

If none of those ideas work for you then it’s probably best to contact customer support via: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Hi @Jasoncd23 welcome to the Community Forums! Let me give you a hand with your Inspire HR syncing situation. Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Seems odd that you're unable to sync your device as the way we designed it. That said, if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, just as @SteveH suggested, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible because due to a compatibility concern you can experience connection difficulties.

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes