Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Ionic with Samsung S20

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is there a way to get my s20 and ionic to sync?

Bluetooth finds it but won't connect. I did a factory reset on Ionic, no help there. Deleted fitbit app and reinstalled,  no help there. 

Is my ionic useless now?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Secline31, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has there been any progress made on this topic? My Ionic has disconnected from my S20, much to my dismay. I actually really enjoy Fitbit products and was happy to invest in this tracker, but I find it absurd that it is not working with the latest technology.

If made to choose between by phone and my tracker, I will be looking for a new tracker. Please resolve this issue and advise. You are now part of Google - You should be able to handle this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think Fitbit has a fix. I was told recently my Samsung S20FE is not compatible with the app. I can't get messages on Versa 3 nor see my stats on the phone. I have to live with this because the Versa 3 was a Christmas gift bought at Best Buy with no option to return it; past return options. :{

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a number of us over on this thread: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Charge-4-will-not-sync-after-new-update-on-jan-2021/m-p/...

We all have different phones and products but the same problem syncing with the Android app after the most recent update, no matter what we try. Please consider checking out that thread to upvote/ comment so we can maybe get the attention of a Fitbit moderator or someone who can get the app fixed.

Best Answer