Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app not updating with Samsung S20 FE

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can't i get the weather app to sync to my galaxy S20 FE

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Stephb9, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. To fix this issue, please follow the next steps to re-setup the Weather app on your Fitbit device:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > Your profile picture > Your device image > Apps. 
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to swipe up to find the app.
  3. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  4. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

If the weather doesn't update, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.
  • If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app.

Let me know if the issue persists.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Stephb9, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. To fix this issue, please follow the next steps to re-setup the Weather app on your Fitbit device:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > Your profile picture > Your device image > Apps. 
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to swipe up to find the app.
  3. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  4. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

If the weather doesn't update, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.
  • If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Best Answer

Thank you that worked.

Best Answer

You're welcome @Stephb9, I'm happy to know that your problem was solved.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out if further assistance is needed. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the Samsung 20 fe even compatible to be able to see texts and calls?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome aboard @Eanunez84.

Let me share with you that the Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:

• Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
  • Android OS 7.0 or higher 
  • See additional tips for Android phones and tablets.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes