Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Versa Lite after Android app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

I have a problem with my FitBit Versa Lite not syncing with my phone. I don't know if this has anything to do with the latest update on Android Phones but it now will never sync.

I have tried said methods.

-Turning Bluetooth On and Off

-Restarting my Android Phone

-Restarting my FitBit Device

-Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again

-Factory Reset of FitBit Device

None of these seem to work, unresponsive and the time on my watch is off by ten minutes. It is driving me crazy. Please help!

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SHolmes85.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Versa Lite is not syncing with your phone. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and the additional details. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

You can confirm the complete troubleshooting instructions here and find the additional tips for Android devices at What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Well I was told that they could not help at the time and if the device did not work on another phone then I would come back to sort the issue further.

Unfortunately this is the case where other phones would not work with it. Also ever since the latest firmware update, my watch won't cooperate with my phone at all.

Before the latest firmware update there seemed to be no problems with syncing. Now there is no response between my Moto G5 and my Versa Lite. Now I know that there is not any compatibility issues with these two phones and it has been running smoothly for over 6 months.

Whatever happened I know it is not my phone.

When they say it has been resolved, it has not. I don't rather appreciate that being said when clearly it has not been resolved and was given a case number to return if things are still not right.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SHolmes85, thank you for your reply.

I appreciate the additional details and your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I am sorry to hear that you continue experiencing difficulties with syncing, thank you for confirming that it started after the latest firmware update. To confirm the issue, I recommend trying to sync your Versa Lite with another compatible device. I also recommend to continue working with our Support team since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes