Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Zip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Husband's Zip has worked fine and was syncing to his Android with no problems. Replaced his battery earlier this week. Now the Zip displays steps and seems fine, but won't sync. Bluetooth doesn't even "see" his Zip. He's restarted his phone, searched with Bluetooth, but it doesn't find the device. Since the Zip is accurately displaying steps, I know the new battery is working. Please help!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Planoamy, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for your husband. To better assist you with this and further investigate, can you please let me know which mobile device is he using? When was the first time he experienced this issue and how many times since then? I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on the Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, please move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes