Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Samsung S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I routinely have to restart my samsung S10, with android version 10 OS.  It will sync after a few times after restart the phone.  And will get notifications over the day.  Then it will stop at some point and when i click sync it says no device found.  This happens on a daily basis.  I haven't changed any phone settings, notifications are set for on, but for some reason it randomly stops syncing.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Naveensolomon, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. Keep in mind that the connection difficulties that you're experiencing with your device is affecting the notifications feature as well.

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes