Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync with Huawei P30 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit app doesn't zync with my Charge 3 anymore. I have huawey p 30 pro

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @goldcamilla, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for the information that was shared in your post. I'd like to let you know that the Huawei P30 Pro is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products, however, we cannot ensure a proper function of all its features due to this compatibility concern, Android and Fitbit app updates.

That said, if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

If by any chance you're still unable to use your Fitbit with your mobile device, I suggest you to try with a compatible device or a computer instead.

I'll be here if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 was working fine with my Hawauie P30 Pro until last month. The phone can hardly find it and even if so it can't connect.. Would this issue be resolve soon? 

Best Answer

Hi all.  My Charge 3 is also no longer connecting/syncing with my P30 Pro... The last synch was 16/12/19 and up until then it was working fine. 

Is it likely that Fitbit have purposely removed the ability to sync with the P30 Pro in an update because it is not listed as a compatible device?

Update: I've just checked and the last time my Fitbit App was updated was 18/12/19.... Hmmm. 

Best Answer

That's around the time mine stopped updating on my p30 pro too. 

Best Answer

Same thing. My fitbit suddenly stopped working with Huawei phone and months on the phone and emails, it still is not connected. BUT it had been! I can't get another phone; this one is fine! So disappointing. A christmas gift from my sons I cannot use.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The huwaiwei p30 Pro is not allowing notifications to my new  firbit sense, it is not listed on the non compatible list on your sites? Why? 

Best Answer
0 Votes