Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Spoke too soon. Now I'm having issues with syncing. Says tracker not found. Just started happening after updating the app. I have Uninstalled app, restarted phone, installed app again and nothing is happening

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Can not sync. Tracker not found. Beyond frustrated 😐
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lkeeling I moved your post into it's own thread as the issue you're now experiencing is separated from the alarms crash that has now been fixed in version 2.26 of the Fitbit App.

I recommend restarting the Blaze and then giving syncing another shot. Let me know if that helps get you back on track.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I restarted the blaze seems to be syncing now. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes
I too have just updated and now fitbit won't sync.
Help
Leslie
Best Answer
0 Votes
My app is saying that my tracker is not found. I have re- installed the app, restarted my flex, and forced the all to stop through my settings. Any suggestions?!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you guys around the Community @imflygirl @mmckay! Thanks for trying what @ErickFitbit suggested. 

I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps I share in this discussion to see if they do the trick.

Don't give up yet my friends, let us know how they go! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes