Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know there have been many posts on this already but I've read through them all, tried what was suggested to no avail. Before the last update I would get this message occasionally but now as soon as I choose log in I get it. I can't even get to where I put my email address in. I've sent a report several times about this. I have a fitbit Charge and am using a Galaxy S5 phone.

When I say I've tried everything this is what I've done - 1) I've uninstalled then reinstalled several times 2)uninstalled, rebooted my phone then reinstalled again, 3) cleared data and cache, uninstalled restarted my charge and reinstalled. I'm not sure what else to do but this has been a problem for over a week so I haven't been able to sync it at all in that time. Can someone think of something else that might work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Charge_user I did a search of the Android forum and found a solved thread. Take a look at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Fitbit-app-crash-at-login-screen/m-p/1982812#M48416

I also moved your non hardware question to the Android forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Charge_user I did a search of the Android forum and found a solved thread. Take a look at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Fitbit-app-crash-at-login-screen/m-p/1982812#M48416

I also moved your non hardware question to the Android forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Rich-Laue!  That did it and I have no idea how I missed that post but thank you for sending it to me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moving the problem somewhere else is not a solution.We still have  something that is not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

moving the post to the proper board does a few things. 

It puts the post in the board related to what device the problem is on. 

It opens the thread up to all users with this problem and not just the users who happen to be using one type of tracker. 

prevents some of the app problems from having the same threads in 6-8 different boards Ed hone has a link to the main thread found on the proper board. People still post in the wrong thread on the wrong board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes