Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 6/26/2018: In-app Notifications no longer in Notification Center

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 6/26/2018

Hi everyone!

I would like to inform you, based on customer feedback, we stopped showing notifications in the Notification Center. You can continue now to receive these notifications as push notifications by turning on Push Notifications in the app under Account > Notifications. 

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Is this why I don’t have any new notifications in the notifications tab after June 19th? How come I still have a red dot there? It isn’t from the messages potion because when I toggle to the messages view the notifications word has a red dot. 

I use iPhone and have version 2.77. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would really like the notifications to work again! But how do I get rid of the red dot now? I don’t have any messages & obviously no notifications. How we do clear that? 

Best Answer

I had 99 app notifications between Dec '17 and Jun '18. These also showed up as push notifications on my Droid at the time. How do I delete them from the notification tab history?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CS_Bill @RobertoME  and @MerP , notifications should come up, on the website, the notifications do come up. If they do not, or have any questions please feel free to send me a message! My notifications do come up, but I don't know if if it comes up for you, on the app for me, it does also!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @CS_Bill , you can not delete notifications, but they do go away aftrler a time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have these old notifications from August 2017 to June 2018. They appeared when the type 3 app came in. They are not going away. 

I keep asking about this but no one ever answers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lilbiddy , notifications, should do not go away. The dot should, once you go though all the new notifications, why don't you go though all of them. Then tell me if it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner, there is no dot. There never was. They just all appeared in one go after an update. I've been through all of them, but they are still not going away. Other people have mentioned this problem, they never seemed to get a satisfactory answer either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes