Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Mobile and Tracker whilst running

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have searched for the answer but I seem to get differing opinions so thought I would ask for help.

I have been for my first run using both my tracker (charge hr) and the mobile app.  I believe this may be the wrong thing to do though as it is now showing as 2 sessions in my activities log.  Its just confused me a bit and am looking on clarfication on why this has happened andwhat I sould do. Does one of theactivities need deleting?

Many thanks Jimmy

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @JimmyfE83 and welcome aboard to our community. Let me share with you some ideas. Note that if you are using your tracker with MobileRun there shouldn't be any issue since your tracker will keep recording your data and your MobileRun feature will track your GPS information. 

Now the issue comes when you are using the MobileRun along with the exercise mode of your tracker. In this case the activity logs will be duplicate. THis is very easy to fix if it happens. You just need to look for the activities that have the same start time and delete one of the entries so your steps are not being doubled. 

I'm sure this articles will give you more information: How do I track my exercise and activities with Fitbit?

Hope this helps and keep me posted if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @JimmyfE83 and welcome aboard to our community. Let me share with you some ideas. Note that if you are using your tracker with MobileRun there shouldn't be any issue since your tracker will keep recording your data and your MobileRun feature will track your GPS information. 

Now the issue comes when you are using the MobileRun along with the exercise mode of your tracker. In this case the activity logs will be duplicate. THis is very easy to fix if it happens. You just need to look for the activities that have the same start time and delete one of the entries so your steps are not being doubled. 

I'm sure this articles will give you more information: How do I track my exercise and activities with Fitbit?

Hope this helps and keep me posted if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes