Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Versa Lite and One on the same account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So at my job I use my hands a lot so wearing my Versa Lite on my wrist racks up thousands of extra steps. I have a Fitbit One that I could clip on my pants when I am at work but I still want my heart rate to be tracked br my Versa Lite during this time. Is there a way to wear both at the same time but only use the step data from one during my work hours?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry @wubbledub but you can only have one device tracking you at one time.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

They need to change this. Like be able to set up a schedule when steps will be taken from which tracker. Because, while the wrist is a decent place to track heart rate and is very good for having easy access to viewing information, it is probably the worst place on your body to track steps from.

I would even be interested in a two part tracker that has a clip-on for steps that transmits to a wrist unit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Inspire has an optional clip, so it can be worn on the wrist or in the clip band.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

True, but it can't read your heart rate while it is on the clip.

Although I did wear both my Versa Lite and my Fitbit One while at work today just to see what would happen. The app synced with both and seems to have taken the lower of the two step numbers. It did not give me any errors or weird data so I will continue to experiment.

Best Answer
0 Votes