Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2. Walks not showing road names on Google map.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As the subject. Since the App update, walks are not showing the road names on the Google map..  Older walks done before the App update, have the same problem but they did show the road names previously.

I saw another post about a Versa 3 having exactly the same issue which the poster resolved by installing an older version of the App.  In my experience, installing an older App is short-lived as the App will inevitably update. In any event, if there's an issue with the latest App (or a deliberate change) it needs fixing.

John.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @vwlowen - this is indeed one if the problems with the new app and you can see the other problems in "The redesigned Fitbit app is rolling out!" topic in the appropriate iOS or Android app forums.

Unfortunately it would seem likely you are stuck with this version officially. Though there may be some tweaks over time already mentioned there. This could take months to get this test version to anywhere near how the previous version was.

If you install the older version you also need to turn off automatic app updates on your phone or the phone will replace it with the latest version.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vwlowen  I moved your post to the Android app forum, a better fit for your comments.  iPhone users see Apple maps in their details.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer