Forum Posts

Versa 2. Walks not showing road names on Google map.

As the subject. Since the App update, walks are not showing the road names on the Google map..  Older walks done before the App update, have the same problem but they did show the road names previously.I saw another post about a Versa 3 having exactl...

vwlowen by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 12 votes

Can't log food on phone APP

When I upgraded my Samsung phone to the S22, the "Log Food" function disappeared from the phone APP.  It exists when I log into my account on my desktop, which is not as convenient. I followed some of the forum advice: uninstall APP, cold boot APP, e...

Benz47 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Calories burned not updating until next day

Hi,I noticed that in the app my calories burned and remaining allowed calories doesn't update until the next day. See attached images for this past Sunday. https://imgur.com/a/Bnw1C9S App is up to dateI logged out and back inRestarted my phone and tr...

ITGuy1024 by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 2 not connecting to Amazon.

I know my note 10 plus is not supported! All working well though connection a bit erratic . Main isdue is tha Fitbit app wont comnect to Amazon through the Alexa icon on phone app so stops watch connecting.  All skills enabled even have hot my amazon...

Resolved! Notification menu disappeared in app

Good day, After updating my fitbit Versa 2, I don't receive any notifications and the notification menu in the fitbit app disappeared so I can't even tap on notifications to set it up again. What can I do to get the notification menu back when I tap ...

Unable to setup versa 2 in samsung m31 android phone

Recently I had helped my father-in-law to setup his new versa 3 using my fitbit account in my mobile and it was done successfully.Post that, I am unable to setup my own versa 2 device in my samsung m31 mobile phone.I had tried all the 10 steps given ...

Fitbit Android app crashes instantly

Every time I try to open the android app it shows the loading screen for a second and then returns me to my home screen! I have tryed reinstalling the app, clearing cache and data, restarting my device, and everything I could possibly think of. Any h...

Updated display in app

The display within the app changed a couple of days ago. It now has a white background amongst other changes. Is there any way of changing it back to the old display?

Troodle by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 5 votes

Versa 2 won't stay connected to Galaxy S8+

Hey, just got a new Versa 2 to replace my Galaxy Gear 2. I was mainly interested in just simple notifications, extended battery life, being able to wear it in the shower... pretty much what I used my old pebble for.The problem I'm having is the conne...

Resolved! New Dashboard layout

The new Dashboard layout SUCKS!  How do I get back to the old one?  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!!!     Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Sleep history above a month back missing

Today is June 22nd 2021 and i am looking back to May 15th 2021 at the sleep history. The data is there on the initial screen showing score and length of sleep but when you click on the data to show a detailed breakdown and oxygen it crashes the app a...

Android compatible phones

Which Huawei phones are compatable with the versa 2. I want to upgrade my present P10 lite. Thank you

GPS won't track accurate distance nor the map-Versa 2

Hi, there! I'm using a Versa 2 and I recently upgraded my phone from a Moto G7 to a Google Pixel 4a 5g. On the Moto, GPS tracking worked just fine, the distance was accurate and the map was accurate. On the last two walks with the Pixel where I'm con...

Resolved! Exercise maps not show up - Samsung S10

I have a new phone Samsung 10 (had a S8) and since my new phone is connected to my Versa2, maps of my activity does not show up. GPS is connected though, the work out is logged but just does not show the map. I think it must be some setting, as it wo...

foto.jpg

Heart rate tile disappeared from app

Heartrate symbol and reading is on Fitbit and were on my Android phone. This has disappeared from the phone.  Help!!   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Fbithbl by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! How do I stop receiving messages from the Fitbit community?

All I'm getting is emails every second to my phone from community I have tried to figure out how to stop this but they keep coming.. Can some one help me please I have tried to find how to stop this I have versa2  Thankyou Pep      Moderator Edit: Cl...

Pep4 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Date span not working for steps

The problem is using the android app either on my phone or a tablet.  When I go to the dashboard and hit the step count and then go to the square to see 1 month 3 month and 1 year stats the dates shown are wrong. Today  yearly shows from Feb 14 2020 ...

Screenshot_20210117-211925_Fitbit.jpg Screenshot_20210117-211920_Fitbit.jpg Screenshot_20210117-211910_Fitbit.jpg

Cannot Delete 1 Week of an Old Sleep Log

After a lengthy absence from FitBitdom I have received a Versa 2 for Christmas. I found my way to my original account and have attempted to delete a year's worth of ancient sleep log one by one. I was mostly successful except for 1 week which brings ...

FBReese by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

App not showing Sundays' data

Hi, I noticed since the upgrade (16th of Nov) that I cannot see additional information for the heart rate, sleep etc. for Sundays', although the key data or dashboard (steps, calories etc) is successfully transferred to the App for Sundays'.Also, the...

Notification service isn't running in my versa 2

I just bought my Fitbit versa 2 four days back. But I am continuously getting "Notification service not running, A phone restart is required to re-enable the notification on your tracker" error on my Fitbit app every morning or if I toggle Bluetooth....

Yodaa by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 2 cardio fitbit score

Since the latest fitbit update (about a week ago) the cardio fitness score has disappeared. The heart rate graphs are still there, but prior to the update I could see how fit I am for a woman of my age, vo2 max etc. Now I can only see heart rate zone...

Versa 2 and Galaxy s20+ Sync Issues

I have the versa 2 and have unsuccessfully tried to sync it with my new Galaxy s20+. My versa is at full charge. I have shutdown and restarted my Fitbit. I have turned Bluetooth off an on. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app. I have con...

PBHarris by Jogger
  • 16 replies
  • 12 votes

Fitbit app is crashing

Anyone else experiencing trouble with their app? Mine crashed. I recently upgraded my phone to a motoz 4. The app hasn't been working. But it was working on my iPhone but that crashed. When it came back up it was only showing my calories. Then I logg...

Unable to setup Versa 2 with Android

Hello community, 2 days back, I bought Versa 2 for my wife as gift. Really disappointed. Versa not connecting to fitbit Android app.   Please help.   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Sms help

Please someone tell me why everything works on mi fitbit vera 2 except, my sms messages. I can push open on my phone but, the it will not show me the full text on the watch. My android phone has android 9. It is a lg7 thinq. I have called my provider...

Distance goal incorrect

Hi I have a Versa 2 and am using the latest version of the app on Android v10.The distance goal does not get read correctly from the app. I have a goal set of 3 miles a day but any face I use picks up a goal much higher. I have created my own face us...

RDPearson by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 6 votes

Notifications

I just recently got a versa 2 and I have an Android Samsung note 10 phone. It will not give me notifications for text messages and incoming calls. How can I fix that?

Problem with syncing

I have a verse 2 & I've recently got a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone. I previously had an Apple phone & had no problems. But since I've changed to my Samsung phone my Versa will not sync. I've tried removing the device & adding it again. My Versa works, l...

ReganH09 by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Fitbit app crashes when trying to open it

after I had some issues with the app, I deleted it and I downloaded it again. But when I want to open the app, it closes itself after 10 seconds or so. Can anyone please tell me what the issue is and how I can solve it. (restarting the phone doesn't ...

Yvette88 by Recovery Runner
  • 8 replies
  • 2 votes

Versa 2 setup on Android 9

I just bought a Versa 2 and am trying carry out the initial set up, I followed the app instructions and it won't connect.I have a redmi note 7 on Android 9.Is anyone able to help?

RonanW by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Versa 2 not pairing with Samsung Galaxy 9

I talked too a fitbit CSR today and he stated that there is a software issue with the Fitbit Versa 2 pairing with the Samsung Galaxy 9. Is there a timeline when this issue will be fixed? When I bought this watch for my wife, it was stated that the Sa...

Not syncing

My versa 2 won't sync or connect to my Samsung galaxy note 10 anymore

Birthday Gift Versa 2_ 2 hrs to set up (and counting)

Any suggestions? How long should the set up on a versa 2 take on an android? Checked the internet connection and it is just fine. Afraid to reset the phone and it start over completely over and this actually be typical. I saw this same question befor...

Nik_Nik by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 3 votes

Versa 2 is not synce with Samsung Galaxy 9plus already 2 days

Hi,My versa 2 din't sync with my phone Samsung Galaxy 9 plus already for 2 days even before it was sync, now I can see any details in the app sleeping score, step of walking, etc.....What should I do even in the app the function sync all the time is ...