Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup versa 2 in samsung m31 android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently I had helped my father-in-law to setup his new versa 3 using my fitbit account in my mobile and it was done successfully.

Post that, I am unable to setup my own versa 2 device in my samsung m31 mobile phone.

I had tried all the 10 steps given in the help article 1872.htm but nothing works 🙂

I have spent more than a week to set it up but without any luck.

FYI, I have enabled all permissions, agreed policies but still searching for versa 2 fails with message 'check if versa 2 is on'.

Please suggest.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Suresh.devaraja and welcome to the Community.  You wrote that you put your father-in-law's Fitbit on your account.  Your father-in-law needs his own account with his own email address.  You can change the email to his email address by tapping on your profile picture > scroll down to Account Settings > Change Email.  Please get back to us if you can't set up your Versa 2 once he has his own account.

You can't have multiple users on one account.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LZeeW 

FYI, I had removed his account and device from my phone already but my bad i didn't mention that in the initial thread. Only after that, i had tried all the steps mentioned in the help article as mentioned in the initial thread but nothing works.

Please help.

Thanks,

Suresh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LZeeW  - Any further steps which i can try to resolve this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Suresh.devaraja   I'm an iPhone user, so I'm not the best person to help you with an Android set up issue.  I'm going to move your thread to the Android forum and hope that a fellow Android user can help you.  You can also contact Support for more help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes