Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not connecting to Amazon.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know my note 10 plus is not supported! All working well though connection a bit erratic . Main isdue is tha Fitbit app wont comnect to Amazon through the Alexa icon on phone app so stops watch connecting.  All skills enabled even have hot my amazon echo working and providing fitbit data on my network. But no watch ir app connection. Any thoughts.

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Hi @ohiocalling. Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for sharing your phone's details and I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced when connecting your Versa to Amazon. As you know, your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus isn't yet been added to our compatible devices list and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, we can give a try to the following troubleshooting steps:

1. On your phone's settings, tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  2. Go back one screen, tap on force stop and reboot your phone.
  3. Make sure your phone is connected to a strong WiFi or cellular data signal.
  4. Keep your phone within 30 feet of your Versa 2.
  5. Try to set up Alexa in the Fitbit app one more time.

If you receive an error message, take a screenshot and attach it in your reply so I can take a deeper look into this.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Reloaded non beta software. All working just fine. Looking forward to next roll out, thanksSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Hi @ohiocalling. Thanks for getting back.

I'm glad to know that everything started working fine after reloading the software, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience with your new Versa 2. In case you want to learn more about its features, you can check out the User Manual.

By the way, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Catch you later! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Recovery runner solution worked for me thanks

Best Answer

Hi @ohiocalling. Nice to see you here.

That's great to hear and hope you can continue reaching your goals. You can always post back if you have any other question.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy, i am also facing same issue with Alexa and network connectivity with versa 2 on redmi note 4 mobile.

It would be great if you share troubleshooting steps for me as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working about a week ago after the latest Fitbit android phone update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sudhirpratp. Welcome on board. @ohiocalling, It's great to see you again. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks to both of you for letting me know that you've had issues with your Versa 2 not connecting to Amazon. After checking I noticed that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 hasn't been added to the compatible devices list, the same with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus. Since the Fitbit app hasn't been optimized to work on both phones, the features may or may not always work correctly.

That said, please give a try the steps posted at the beginning of the thread and make sure the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. If possible, try using a compatible device so we can determine if the compatibility of your phone is the main factor of this situation.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good news, the latest download seems to work ok. I do have some amazon features on my versa 2. Now we need oxygen sensor, ha

Best Answer

They say if you use Google messages as you message app it works well with versa 2. Dont know if it's TRUE, will try it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ohiocalling. I hope you're doing well and I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for keeping me informed and I'm glad that everything started working after the update. That's fantastic news and I'm sure you'll enjoy the Alexa feature on your Versa 2!

About your last inquiry, if you'd like to receive app notifications from Google messages please follow the steps described in this help article.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, my Versa 2 isn't connecting to my Samsung galaxy 22 ultra. My watch shows up on my Alexa app, but it won't allow me to sign into my amazon account on the fitbit app at all. I followed tour instructions on the clearing the fitbit app cache, and clearing my browser cookies and then restarting my phone, but still no luck. Any help is much appreciated.

Best Answer

I'm happy to hear it and sincerely hope you can continue accomplishing your goals. You can always reply to this message and look at the SSSniperwolf merchandise page if you have any additional queries.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community, @Melissaaababy.

Thanks for letting us know about your Versa 2 and the steps tried so far. Just to confirm, is your Versa 2 syncing correctly with the Fitbit app? Keep in mind the Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone for your voice assistant to work.

In the meantime, let's try reconnecting your watch to the Fitbit app by doing the following steps:

1. Forget your Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings, and turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  2. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select your Versa 2, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. Once this is done, try setting up Alexa on your watch one more time.
Best Answer
0 Votes