Forum Posts

Resolved! How to change goals?

My original goals were set with a relatively fit back.  I wish that were still true as there are now many bulging disks. It's pretty discouraging to see my "goals" set at 5 miles/day when I need to reset to an achievable goal.  BUT I find now way to ...

MotherM by Base Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Fitbit app is not showing my data

Charge 2 android app not showing steps, only calories. When I try to edit to add steps there is no tile available. Tried deleting & re-installing, turning off bluetooth, restarting phone & Charge 2. Nothing works.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Can't change activities types anymore?

Hello! I have a Fitbit Charge 2 and before, I was able to change the type of the activity from within the Android app. Now I got an error "The app can't connect to fitbit.com" or something similar. So I went on the website but there's no action that ...

Does a VPN Prevent Syncing

I recently installed a virtual private network software on my android phone to protect my private information. Now I just noticed my Charge 2 hasn't been syncing. I got it synced but several days of statistics in a row are missing. Does anybody know ...

Sleep tile not showing on my Android Phone

I can see my sleep tile on the app but its not showing up anymore on my Android phone.  I have synched it.  Off/On.  Bluetooth off/on.  Its actually my mothers fitbit and I think she deleted the sleep tile in error.  How do I get it back for her?than...

Resolved! How to run fitbit in background - s7 edge

Hello all, i don't know if my app is running in background or not.. how can i realize if it does or not? And in this last case how can i set up fitbit to run in background? Samsung S7 Edge and android 8. Thanks in advance

hEEk by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 / Samsung S10e

Since the latest software update just 6 hours ago I now find that the only way I can use the fitbit/samsung exercise link is to also have mobile data permanently ON ...  it worked before with just bluetooth and location, but now requires  data as wel...

Entwood by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Bluetooth Connection Issues When Using GPS

I am having issues with the GPS sync feature (Galaxy S6, Charge 2). The Charge 2 will only intermittently connect to my phone. When I look at it while running, much of the time I can see the icon showing it either as disconnected to trying to connect...

Maganou by Jogger
  • 18 replies
  • 2 votes

Cannot sync on wifi

When I connect to WiFi (tried different sources) I cannot sync my charge 2 band to my Xperia z 3 compact smart phone, however if I turn off wifi on my phone and allow mobile data it syncs. Anyone with any ideas of what to do?