Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 and Oneplus 7t

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the versa 2 work/sync with my Oneplus 7t phone? I was able to download and create an account on the Fitbit app, so I was wondering if it still does work?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @aud98y, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me share with you that the OnePlus 7T is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, however, this doesn't mean that your Versa 2 will not work at all with such mobile device, but we cannot ensure that all the features will work as expected and designed.  

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can it be added to the backlog? I am planning to buy Fitbit Versa 2 and I have a oneplus 7t. You have recently added Oneplus 7pro to your compatible device. Please consider this too

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @find_me.

Your suggestion is appreciated, I'll pass along this information to the appropriate department to check the OnePlus 7T compatibility and make sure that this specific mobile device will work with our products and services with no issues.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have. 

Best Answer

Thanks @RicardoFitbit. Please let us know about the developments in this matter. 

Best Answer

@RicardoFitbit any updates if this is happening? I need to make a purchase decision. 

Best Answer

The app works on my oneplus t7 McLaren, as it did on my Oneplus 3 & 1.

You may have to Force stop it occasionally, when it can not connect to fitbit com.  

Best Answer

Thanks @Rod_r47. Why don't they add one plus 7t or better one plus devices to their compatiblity list. There so many people affected by this. 

Best Answer

Doesn't work with my regular 7t 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updates on the 7t? Do I return my purchase and get a Garmin tracker and scale?

Best Answer
0 Votes