Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped recieving I Instagram notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I have a galaxy Samsung s9 (no new recent software updates) and the versa 2. Historically I've had no issues receiving Instagram notifications, but this week I've stopped receiving Instagram 'like' notifications on my Fitbit. I get them on my phone but not the Fitbit, I also only get sporadic instragram messages now and not all of them. There's no reason as to why I get some and not others.

I've tried all the usual force quit app and versa 2, check all notifications in settings are allowed, neither the app (insta / Fitbit) or phone require software updates but it's still not working. Can someone help? 

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I had the exact same problem for the last 2 weeks finally gave up trying to fix it. The was an update to the app today and now it works again. Magical

Best Answer

Thanks Syncro53, I've checked this morning and have no updates due anywhere.

I also don't receive notifications when accounts I follow post a new story or post. I get them on my phone 'xxx added to their story' but not on the Fitbit anymore. 

Seems the only thing I get is the occasional direct message. Any advice fitbit? x

Best Answer
That's exactly the problem I had. The version I am using is at the top of
the screenshot
Best Answer

Screenshot_20210226-215705.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check your version of the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

My version is 3.37.1 - so would seem mine is al older version. I've been to the play store (I'm android) and it's not saying there are any updates available for it 🥴

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit, any support please? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am android also just keep checking it will show up. But I don't think the
problem is on your side I'm sure it's the app. There were others with the
same problem most of us gave up trying to fix it.
Best Answer
0 Votes