Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 text messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not get text messages on my Pixel 6. I can however receive calls and answer from my Versa just fine. I feel like I've tried everything and still nothing, any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @crissgreene 

Let’s look at a few settings. Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Versa. Now scroll down and tap Notifications. 

Look here to ensure your text messages are enabled. Next (while on the same page) tap App Notifications and make sure your app notifications are enabled. Once you’ve done that sync your Versa to accept any changes you may have made. 

Now try sending yourself a test text message and see if you are receiving text now. If your still having issues try going back and disable the Text Notifications (using the path described above) sync your Versa then enable the text messages and sync again. 

On your phone look at these settings: 

• Make sure your phone receives notifications while locked. On your phone, tap Settings then tap Apps & notifications then tap Notifications and make sure it’s set to Notifications on lock screen.
  • To receive app notifications, make sure you receive app notifications on your phone. On your phone, tap Settings then tap Apps & notifications then tap Notifications and find Recently sent.
  • Make sure the Fitbit app can run in the background on your phone.

😃 I hope this helps and provides a solution to your text message issue. Please come back and let me know if this answers your question. 

Best Answer

Hello again @crissgreene 

I see you have placed a thumbs up in my post. I hope that means it has worked for you. Please let me know. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://www.myhealthyapple.com/fitbit-notifications-fix/

I used the above article which helped me along with your response as well. Thank you so much for replying!

Best Answer
0 Votes