Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa - P20 lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The P20 lite has android OS and Bluetooth is universal. Why are there so many problems with connecting/syncing it???

I've managed to sync it ONCE in the week I've had it. The deezer pairing works on the website but not on the versa. What's the issue?

I've tried factory resets, cache clearing, Bluetooth resets and none of it works.

Come on fitbit get with the programme. Could have spent £20 on a cheap smartwatch and got the same level of functionality I have at the minute.

Unhappy customer feeling out of pocket.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Doesn't Sync.

Tried resetting everything and reinstalling apps and updates. Makes no difference.

Bluetooth connectivity seems to be the problem.

Best Answer

You're right. Fitbit say:

"Due to Bluetooth issues that prevent Huawei Lite models, including P8 and P9 Lite, from syncing with some devices, like Fitbit devices, our products are not compatible with these mobile phones."

Taken from: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315/?q=p8

Best Answer

Hi there @KrisBaxter, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the later response and note that I took the liberty to merged your posts in to the Android board as the topic align more with the content of this forum.

Thank you for your feedback, however while P20 lite run Google's Android as their operating system, Huawei used a modified version of Android called EMUI - that's "Emotion User Interface"  bringing its share of pros, cons and downright quirks. The only phone operating pure Android is Google pixel, other than that is true that Android is an universal OS including the bluetooth as you mentioned, however every manufacturer has its own layer or modified version of Android, which for the same reason takes time to confirmed the compatibility. 

It would not hurt to try this help article as a matter of review, since you already tried different troubleshooting steps on your own: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

Thank you for your input here @SteveH, as always your help is appreciated.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer