Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa and samsung s8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit wont sync with my samsung s8 every morning I have to restart my phone to get it to work. Now this morning that is not working either what am I ment to do!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Gem2206, this is seems to be a more localized issue that can be caused by a variety of factors. I used to work in IT and as a mobile phone sales rep so I have plenty of experience with the Samsung Galaxy S8 and troubleshooting. Why don't you send me a message and we can troubleshoot the problem together. Also this forum is usually for people working on their own Fitbit apps or at least working within the Fitbit SDK, your inquiry would probably be better in the Android section of the forum found here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have replied in other section where it said click here but had no reply my fitbit still isn't connecting ... how would I go about getting a replacement one I have had this problem since I first had the watch in December 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It all depends on where you bought it, big box retailers such as Best Buy do most of the work for you. If you come back with the receipt, and everything included in the box the store can send the product out for you at no cost (i.e. no shipping fees) since they have a budget allocated to defective units. Depending on the conditions of your purchase (was it on sale, what units are currently available, etc.) you are either entitled to a replacement of the model or a gift card for the amount of your purchase. If you bought it online or from a retailer that doesn't have allocation for defective units or only accepts defective units within a limited time frame then just follow the steps to claiming your Fitbit warranty here.

Important Links:

Support Options

Warranty Page

Source: I used to work at Best Buy.

Edit: It should be noted that if you comply with all the rules to a warranty claim you shouldn't need to pay for shipping.

Best Answer
0 Votes