Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery life not lasting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my versa last august, I think. It has worked fine until two weeks agi today. First the hear rate stopped working-followed all steps noted in forums and now works intermittently. But, at the same time after a 100% charge, it died within 6-8 hours. Have turned off everything and still drains in hours. Always lasted 4-5 days. Virtually useless now. 

Not sure if heartrate working correctly because afraid of losing what little battery life it had. All issues started on 4/25/19.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just an update-fitbit support is excellent. Called support-they had me do a battery drain test today. Battery from 100% to 0 in under 8 hours. I called them vack with results and they are sending out a new Versa. Thank you Fitbit. While i would have preferred that my Versa continue to work properly, I am thankful for your quick assistance. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Just an update-fitbit support is excellent. Called support-they had me do a battery drain test today. Battery from 100% to 0 in under 8 hours. I called them vack with results and they are sending out a new Versa. Thank you Fitbit. While i would have preferred that my Versa continue to work properly, I am thankful for your quick assistance. 

Best Answer

I have experienced the same drain on my versa.  It started almost immediately as well, like it was affected by an update.  I have turned off everything i can, rebooted the device, factory reset the device, changed to various clock styles (focusing on the Fitbit clocks) and it still drains from 100% to 0% with 8 hours.  I have had this Versa since 8/2019.

Best Answer
0 Votes