Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my versa for a week now and I love it apart from the fact that it won't sync to my phone if I leave the room where my phone is. When I go back to the room it won't sync and carry on receiving notifications unless I go into the app. I work in a school and have to leave my class a lot there for I have to leave my phone. The Versa work fine on my partners moto G. Any ideas. 🤔

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @B1uebe11, good to see you around and awesome to read you are enjoying your Versa Smartwatch. Note that your tracker in order to send you notifications, need of your phone. It must be within 30 feet of your Fitbit device to transmit the notification.

For more help review this article section: Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my phone can be right next to me and it won't always sync or if I walk out of the room then back again most of the time I have to manually sync them which doesn't always work so I have to turn off blue tooth and turn it on again or reinstall my versa. Must admit I'm getting a little Fed up as I work in a school and I'm always in and out of the class.

Best Answer
0 Votes