Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing hr or floors climbed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa has no flashing lights on the back any more. The heart rate has stopped. And it doesn't show the floors climbed either in the app.

I have turned the watch off and on. 

I have changed the clock face.  

I have turned the hr off and on again.

I have synced again and again. Please Any help to how I get my watch working again? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Goddessboots.

Thanks for listing all of the steps that you have tried to get the HR and floors tracked.

Our support team will be getting in touch with you about this situation via email. Please be sure to keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders. I'm sure that they will be more than happy to help you figure out what is going on.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Goddessboots.

Thanks for listing all of the steps that you have tried to get the HR and floors tracked.

Our support team will be getting in touch with you about this situation via email. Please be sure to keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders. I'm sure that they will be more than happy to help you figure out what is going on.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer