Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa not syncing with phone so deleted device from app. Now re-adding Versa to app and phone has no problem finding device.  I then entered the 4 digit number into app from Versa and it's continuously "Connecting".  I have a Huawei Mate 10 Pro and had no problem adding 2 weeks ago and now having syncing issues this week and still no fix.  I have restarted my Versa and still no fix.  What's the deal?  It worked before and now it doesn't!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @aussievc, it's a great pleasure to see you have you joined the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response and in this case you might be experiencing compatibility issues. Thank you for mentioning that you already tried a restart.

Note that this is not an statement that the app won't work, is just that the functionality might not be steady or could present random issues. The fact that your Versa was syncing fine and now suddenly is not letting you, it is a symptom of compatibility behaviors. For more details please review this article, for additional suggestions: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

If you are having troubles with syncing, it would not hurt to try these additional suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes