Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't sync or Update with S9+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So let's start with I have a galaxy 9plus . I have not been able to update my versa at all in the last 4 months if not longer and my versa itself no longer syncs to my phone. I have tried everything from restarting the app, phone, versa. Nothing works and my phone seems to be working fine so the issue must be with the versa. Outside of purchasing a new one which I do not want to do. I need answers. I can't not have the fit bit not working. It will not sync and it will not update the firmware/software . So I can not use it.  

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @MIAXOXO.

Thanks for sharing all of the steps that you have tried and how the Fitbit has not synced for some time.

Let's try to set up the Versa as if it was a replacement device. You can click here to find the instructions on how to do it. That should definitely help in making sure it syncs and updates correctly.

Let me know how it goes or if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hey ! 

I have restarted and deleted and tried to reconnect my Fitbit to my phone and it still will not connect via bluetooth or wifi. And I have other devices that connect fine with my phone so the problem still lies with my Fitbit. It is less the 12 months old and I never use it in the water even though it is waterproof. I am unsure of what to do now that it still will not sync up over bluetooth or wifi. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MIAXOXO.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for taking the time to try those steps.

In this case I'd like to ask you to confirm what Android version is it that you S9 is running. That could shed some light into what is going on. 

If it is running Android 9, then the issue is probably related to a known Android 9 situation. Our team is looking into and as soon as we have any news to share we will be letting everyone know.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes