Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing historical data without a linked tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I unpaired my broken Charge 2 from my fitbita a couple of weeks ago in preparation for pairing my new Charge 4. Unfortunately the new Charge 4 turned out to be broken as well (straight of the box - lucky me) so I am now having to wait for a replacement to arrive and currently have no physical tracker linked to my account.

While I am waiting for the new tracker I would still like to view my historical sleep and step data from before my original Charge 2 broke, however I can't see any of this data in the android app or the online web dashboard. My manually entered weight measurements are still there, as are a few walks I tracked with my phone, but otherwise it's as thought the old tracker never existed. Any idea what's going on? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If possible, add mobile track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestion. Adding mobile track let me see my historic activity data, which is an improvement over nothing, but not my historic sleep data, which is what I really wanted. It's as though fitbit only lets you see historic data associated with devices that are currently synced to your account, regardless of which devices have been synced to your account previously. 

Bottom line: My problem remains unsolved I'm afraid, and I'm still waiting for fitbit to send me a replacement for the broken Charge 4 tracker. Thanks for trying though!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw no mention of wanting to see sleep history? My workaround was for the step history that was requested.

You will need to add a tracker with sleep recording or download your history.

Best Answer
0 Votes