Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet constantly locks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the firmware update to my charge 5 (57.200001.171.50), my wallet constantly locks even while I'm using it.

It used to be, I could enter my passcode in advance of getting to the register. It would even stay unlocked for awhile. 

Now it's unusable. I enter the code and by the time I'm ready to use it at the register, it's locked again. The code entering is cumbersome as it is. Easier to dig for my real wallet and use a card. 

I'm really upset. This was a useful feature made useless. 

Why not have it stay unlocked until the watch is removed from my wrist? How does it help anyone for it to constantly lock on you and render itself unusable?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Tallman69 

This is the first time I’ve come across this issue. Have you tried restarting your Charge 5 to see if that corrects the problem? It certainly wouldn’t hurt to try it. 

To restart you can either swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app and tap it then scroll down and tap restart device then tap restart. 

Or you can restart your Charge 5 by plugging into its charger then press 
the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

6D3400D7-E851-4BFF-BB53-508DFE55F822.jpeg

🤞 I’m hoping this helps resolve the issue and provides you with a solution. Let me know

Best Answer
0 Votes