Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water bottle that syncs with fitbit for android?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,Cat Happy

I've seen tons of water bottles that sync with fitbit and iphone, but I haven't seen one that's able to do the same thing just for fitbit and android? Are there anyout there and if so could someone please let me know which ones?

Thanks

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@oxstardust421xo got this link for you, maybe it helps - http://hidratespark.com/ Droid (and iOS) Bottle.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Welcome to the Fitbit Community sweetie @oxstardust421xo, hope you're doing great! Would you mind to be clearer about what you're trying to do with your Android and the water feature? Do you wanna log water? 

Your Fitbit account makes it easy to log and track your daily water consumption. You can also set a water consumption goal and track your progress each day.

To do so:

1. On the dashboard, tap the water tile.
  2. Tap the plus icon (+) in the top right corner.
  3. Choose from the Quick Add menu or enter a different amount and tap Save.

To set a goal for water intake, do the following:

1. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the dashboard.
  2. Tap Account, then tap Settings.
  3. Tap Nutrition & Body.
  4. Tap Water and enter the number of ounces you want to consume per day. If you want to log cups or milliliters instead you can do so on fitbit.com.

If this is not what you're looking for, please give me more details, I'd glad to help!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking for a water bottle that will automatically log my what for me that will sync up with my fitbit, without me having to put it in. like the Thermose water bottles, but those are only for IOS systems.

I'm looking for one thats android and able to sync with fitbit as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @oxstardust421xo Smiley Very Happy! Are you getting a glass of water on your water tile for the Android app? Well, you'll need just to tap that tile and it will give you the bottle options as the iOS does. 

If this is not what you're trying to say, please send me screen shots from your Android and iOS app so I can go from there.

Catch you later! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The water tile works just fine I can enter in how much water I drink for myself. I'm looking for a water bottle that will sync with my fitbit, which will automatically update the water tile app for me.

like this http://www.thermos.com/smartlid.aspx but its only for the IOS
I'm looking for something like the link above, just for android

Best Answer

Thanks for clearing thins up sweetie @oxstardust421xo Smiley Very Happy! I reviewed what you want, but as you may see the option is linked with the iOS system and not with the Fitbit app. Anyways, this would be a great idea for our Fitbit users.

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Happy stepping!

Best Answer

@oxstardust421xo got this link for you, maybe it helps - http://hidratespark.com/ Droid (and iOS) Bottle.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing the link my friend @Bluumi Smiley Very Happy!

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's exactly what I'm looking for!! Thank you so much 🙂 Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Anyone order the hidrate spark ? The reviews on Facebook and kickstarter are making me weary
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! Fitbit, please create a bottle to record into the fitbit app!

Best Answer

Do not buy the hidrate spark.. I bought 2 .. 1 for me and 1 for my friend ... they both had issues syncing and leaking and mine was defective even after a replacement... I spent $ 189 plus  $80 in shopping and importino costs when it got here to my house , and the. When I wanted to return them for a refund it cost me $40 bucks to ship back !!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't do it... it cost me in fuel end like 300 by law for 2 of them.. and I returned them after about a month and a half.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm look 4 one thanks u
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly just like how they created a scale that sync automatically with the app. PLEASE! 

Best Answer

I was in Target yesterday and saw exactly what you mentioned.  It costs $59 but via Bluetooth, it will sync your water yo your Fitbit app so you can keep track of how much water you consume.  It's going on my wish list.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you know what it was called???
Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you know what it was called???
Best Answer
0 Votes