Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not found error-no sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looks like a lot of people have been having problems with the Fitbit app since the recent Verizon /Android update. 2 days now haven't been able to sync Flex tracker with phone. Only on computer.  Very inconvenient. Losing patience.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I was just coming in here to see what I was doing wrong - seems it's not just me, afterall!

I can get my tracker to sync occasionally during today, but from 6pm yesterday until this morning, I had nothing, and then again today from about 6pm, I've not been able to sync.  I keep getting "tracker not found" popping up.

Anyone have a solution yet?

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with my surge as well as another device, garagemate, that connects in an identacal manner. Both stopped working at 11:25 PM PDT on last Monday. 

I just spent an hour or more on the phone with Verizon. I just finished a complete factory reset, (what a nightmare) and still no sync. Looking at bluetooth in settings. Under Paired Devices it says Surge(Classic) connected as an input device

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. 

It would be usefull if we all posted what kind of phone we are using.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an S6. Reinstalled the app, reset device. Made sure it has the permissions, etc. Looks like Fitbit needs to help us out.

Best Answer

I also have a galaxy 5 won't sync. Fitbit please help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going to contact Fitbit on via twitter @ support. Looks like they are not helping us out on these boards.

Best Answer
0 Votes