Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water drinking challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can you add drinking water challenges 

Like I can drink enough water to day to fill a paddling pool or drank enough water this year to fill a swimming pool  

Challenegws getting boring and brought my fitbit for challenges 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Heatwave99 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Thank you for your inquiry. Currently this isn't possible but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Does this suggestion not have the potential to be injurious to health?  You would definitely need a time to stop warning that would not count any further for a day or other time frame.

A lot of people don't realise that too much water can be dangerous to the extreme.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t think she meant challenges to drink that much in one day. Lol. More like stay so consistent on your 1/2 to 1 gallon of day consumption that over a certain number of months you ha e drink enough to fill “X” bathtub, etc.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DenKirk, I think filling a paddling pool in a day is beyond reasonable. 

The problem is some people are very competitive. Even a badge like the lifetime distance ones could be detrimental to some people.

Best Answer
0 Votes